December 2015

Bangkok- Thailand December 2015 Languishing under a pile of to-do-urgent things was this blog, and I while have not been neglectful of my travel, I have been just not doing it alone. Now at the end of 2015 I am stepping out again to trip out alone. And while it is familiar and enjoyable to slip back into the solo path it has its challenges. The most major one I have found is revving up the self discipline as opposed to the motivated by others discipline. A few days of drifting should be good for the soul, to read books, to wander and to mull over the past adventures. And also to renew the commitment to the path of travel and the belief that it really does broaden the mind. So that's my plan, get better at getting the work documented. The past few years have been amazingly rich in travel experiences and to document them in one place is worthy of their impact on my life and my career, so moving forward includes some looking back. Emerging into the future with the knowledge gained from the past. As stated in the intro this is no EatPrayLove journal, it's my travel adventures, which are inspired by the amazing world around me and the people I meet. The other challenge is the vast number of avenues that exist to expose the journeys we take, instagram, facebook and whats app all allow me to stay in touch and to post images without the necessity to blog, so for today I am going off to meet a teacher- turned blogger and see what insights he has to the relevance of blogging in this day and age where information on anything is widespread and available.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact!

Bahamania - days of luxury and leisure