This is Nomadic Matt, he wrote the book How to Travel the World on $50 a Day - he is a travel blogger and while based in NYC he spends a lot of his time traveling, as and for work. He confesses to being a workaholic, but if it is something you love to do, or prefer to do above other things, why not be one. I am hoping to travel for a lot less per day, and have booked rooms in Kampot and Kep for less than $10 a night, I think I am paying more for the transport to the border from Koh Khang than it will cost me to be in Cambodia. However I figured that I would take the easiest route and do battle with public transport when I have negotiated the border crossing, leaving the ferry and various other things in the hands of Dan at explorekohkhang.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact!

Bahamania - days of luxury and leisure