Goodbye Singapore






What a great week I spent here, super productive, up at dawn and the results were I passed both mid semester exams, and had time to meet with wonderful people and eat a diverse selection of food.

Tara and I ate a piquant Moroccan chicken dish last night that I prepared from her recipe,
I ate Turkish food with Sun Nan in Arab Street, she works in a building straight out of Stan Lee's creative imagining, darkly gothic and very iconic.

Malika and I ate Chinese wontons and BBQ followed by Japanese desserts, Aurora asked me to meet her at a wonderful French Tea House and Lydia and I ate at European soups in Bugis Junction...Tara and I also ate Thai before the movies, went to Dempsey to a place that served amazing bistro food including truffle oil fries...and ate kulfi in Little India..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact!

Bahamania - days of luxury and leisure