Images of street life around MY@Sentral





DAY TWO:
A morning spent recovering from the noisy Russians..who got up early and ate breakfast in the hallway..Nice hotel has given me a late check out as compensation for being so very very disturbed, so I tripped around the local market, ate a steamed bun, drank Chinese tea and took a second blind massage, this time I took the foot reflexology treatment, also excellent.
Watched Bella's plane land on super radar site for Melbourne Airport, and got happy fb messages from her within the hour..cool, now they are both in Melbourne and I have..no real agenda..just a plane and train schedule..

NO PLANS....UNTIL I get a message on gmail chat , Geoff and B are in Ho Chi Minh and we can meet up tonight before they leave to Hue..love this techno-travel stuff..so much for my own company , theirs is also so much fun!
Having just come from Manila we can compare notes on Sonja's Cup Cake Cafe...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact!

Bahamania - days of luxury and leisure