THE BLACK DZAO, THE HMONG AND I HAVE ARRANGED A PARTY..

There are just so many cool women here and they are all trying to sell stuff, it isn't expensive either, but they do insist, so I have suggested that we all meet tomorrow at seven to eight am in the park and I try to distribute as much as I can buying a little here and a little there. They think it is a good idea, and if the worst comes to the worst I'll buy them all food, they seemed quite happy with that this afternoon. These women are very interesting, they have enough English to converse with humor, they said I could be one of them, they liked my Burma bag and my Indian bracelet, one of them jokingly suggested I should go round the markets with them trying to sell the bag!

I think if I weren't so tall I might, they all have really amazing skin, their faces are smooth and they don't have many wrinkles.I think I might enjoy being a buffalo girl again..

Invitations accepted by:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact!

Bahamania - days of luxury and leisure