Party Time!

Seven am is not everyone's idea of party time, but here in Sapa it is the perfect time to get things started before the day gets hot..so we had a party with chips and biscuits and I got to hang out with the buffalo girls and buy some stuff, the Black Dxoa couldn't make it so they came to the hotel early and I was able to keep my promise to them.

A perfect day for the party!



Let me just sms everyone..


Ok I'm ready to party









Let's see what we have





And everyone was happy , it was a very cool morning and while the bargaining was firm it was fair and everyone came away with pretty much an even slice of the pie, along with the biscuits and the chips.




These are things for the house, for my present house, and as a part of the manifestation of the new house that we will find when our lease runs out in March..hey Sam, you like the new cushion covers!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact!

Bahamania - days of luxury and leisure